POWER BI – What is Business Intelligence?
Business intelligence is a term that refers to a collection of procedures, architectures, and technologies that transform unstructured data into actionable information. It has a direct impact on strategic, tactical, and operational business decisions in organizations. Business intelligence is a combination of tools and services that are used to transform data into actionable intelligence and knowledge. It promotes fact-based decision-making based on historical facts as opposed to preconceptions. BI tools analyse data and generate reports, summaries, dashboards, maps, graphs, and charts to offer users in-depth information about the nature of the business. Some of the BI tools are Power BI and QLIK.
The Advantages of Business Intelligence Tools
- Faster analytics
- Improved customer experience
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a group of software services, apps, and connectors that combine to transform heterogeneous data sources into coherent insights that are both aesthetically engaging and interactive. User data may be in the form of an Excel spreadsheet or a hybrid of cloud-based and on-premises data warehouses. Power BI makes it simple to connect the data sources, visualize, and find what's essential in the data.
How is Power BI helping companies?
- Quick Start: It has a very simple setup, so no training is required, and includes dashboards for services such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Dynamics, so users will be able to gain insights rapidly.
- Streamlined publication and distribution: Analysts submit reports and visualizations to the Power BI service rather than emailing or storing them on a shared drive, and their data is efreshed anytime the underlying dataset is changed.
- Cortana integration: Power BI integrates with Cortana, Microsoft's digital assistant. Users can get charts and graphs by asking natural language questions. This is very useful for mobile device users.
The Benefits of Power BI
- Pre-built dashboards and reports for SaaS solutions are available.
- Provision of dashboard updates in real time.
- Connect securely and reliably to your data sources in the cloud or on- premises.
- Power BI provides a safe environment, easy implementation, and hybrid configuration.
- Natural language queries are used to explore the data.
- Power BI is underpinned by artificial intelligence and machine learning, two superpowers.
Collaboration between Clay Logix and Power BI
Clay Logix is a global provider of information technology solutions with a primary focus on supporting businesses in enhancing operational efficiency via the efficient use of data management, business analytics, and mobility solutions. Its business intelligence strategy aims to translate data into actionable information. Clay Logix has partnered with Power BI. Clay Logix makes ashboards that help users easily navigate and solve their problems. It also creates a data-driven culture with business intelligence for all.